Monday, January 19, 2009

A new year

I realize that the new year is already well into it's 19th day but I have just returned from my trade show in Las Vegas where my company MadeToOrder has energized me with new possibilities for the company. We discussed new ways to reach out to our current customer base as well as cultivating relationships with a new customer base.
So...I'm sitting here on my couch watching the Today show and expanding my knowledge of the web...like blogging. I guess you could say this is my first blog and I'm looking forward to writing more. I'm planning my day, like cleaning and reorganizing my office, Oh...and what I'm going to cook for dinner tonight. I love to cook so that is usually one of the first things I think about...got to plan ahead!
Tonight I think I'll make Chili. It's cold here and they are calling for 1 to 3" of snow tonight so Chili sounds like the perfect cold and gloomy day food!
But first I've got to get my day going with writing up a couple of orders, clean the office, organize so that I can begin the "new year" with a clean slate.

1 comment:

Roderick Brown said...

Loved seeing your first post and your picture. Great way to connect

Post a Comment