Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Ultimate "To-Go" Cup

I received my samples the other day from the factory and have shown them to a few people who have absolutely fallen in love with them! I even had one lady offer to buy the sample that I had, of course I gave it to her…but to me that shows that this item is going to be HUGE in the Promo world!

They look just like a clear plastic to-go cup but they are acrylic.

Benefits:

• BPA free

• Eco-friendly because they are reusable

• Double walled

• Sealable lid

• Acrylic straw that has an adjustable stopper on the end to ensure that it doesn’t come out when the lid is screwed on.

These are NOT dishwasher safe or microwavable.
Hand wash only with warm soapy water.

These cups are perfect for large corporations or facilities that have in house cafeterias and spend a ton of money for throwaway cups. Now I’m sure they’ll still have to purchase the throw way cups but having something like this will cut the cost down, I believe, by a significant amount.

Other establishments that could benefit are: Restaurants, hospitals, sporting events, country clubs, high schools, colleges, etc, etc, etc.
They could even be a client appreciation gift. You could insert a card and even a little packet of lemonade to say “thank you very much for the business and I value the relationship that we have developed over the years …MTO clients…I wonder if you’re going to receive one…hhmmm?
If you would like to receive more information on these AWESOME cups please let me know!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment