Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shopping In Peace?...Not today!!


I couldn’t get any shopping done today for all of the people stopping me and asking, “Where I got my reusable grocery tote”? Everyone loved it!! Seriously, I had at least 10 people ask me…Oh, did I mention that I had it hanging over my arm the whole time for everyone in the world to see ;-)!
My company, MadeToOrder, did a self promo with the bag that you see in the picture and it truly has been a big hit with my customers and strangers alike!

The bag it’s self is HUGE! Really I could fit a small country in this tote…well maybe not but I can get a 2 lb bag of frozen chicken, a 1.5 lit bottle of Pino Grigio, grapes, a canelope, a honey dew melon and a bottled water in this bag!! Which is kind of ironic considering the bag is made from plastic bottles. Seriously I could never fit all of that in a plastic bag nor would I want to try. The handles are long enough where I can throw the bag over my shoulder with no problem.

Here are the specs:
14” W x 16” H x 7.75” D • Laminated 75 and 35 gm/M2 22 needle stitch material • Preprinted pattern with three important enviro messages• This one bags replaces up to four standard sized plastic bags • Two 21” long self material handles • Hangtag attached listing environmental properties • SGS China certified • One of two options in our new jumbo size totes, see NW7048
SP 1C – 9” W x 9” H (back side opposite “I used to be a plastic bottle”)

If your company is looking for a way to get noticed then I would definitely suggest using this bag to get your brand noticed!

E-mail me for more information.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great promotional item when everyone is stopping your shopping to ask about your cool bag! I love these bags too! Large size and handles go over your shoulder is key!

Post a Comment