Monday, March 7, 2011

Earth Day!! Another How Did They Think Of That Product!!

Last year I blogged about Pooh Pooh paper and if you missed the post about the Pooh Pooh Paper you should really scroll back through and check it out!  It's CRAZY stuff!
Anyway, this time I want to tell you about Paper Rocks!  Its paper made from rocks.  This is about as eco-friendly as you can get!  The stone/rock paper is actually made from TerraSkin which is Cradle to Cradle certified!  TerraSkin is a combination of mineral powder which is held together with a non-toxic resin. 

The product is:
  • Tree Friendly
  • Water Friendly
  • Bleach Free
  • Water Resistant
  • Tear Resistant
  • Anti-Bacterial
  • 50% less energy is used in the making of the product
  • Zero Water Pollutants
  • Less Air Pollutants
  • Less Solid Waste
The product line consists of Notepads, Notebooks and even Bags! All made from rocks!
This is a perfect Earth Day give away item.
I'm expecting my sample pack to arrive any day now so I'll let you know what I think of product quality in another post.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment