Thursday, August 6, 2009

MadeToOrder Reusable Grocery Tote...not just for groceries



On a recent trip to Atlanta, for a couple of Atlanta Braves games, I had all of the paraphernalia that you would need for a day at the ball park.

For the past 7 years in a row, right before my step-son goes back to school, we arrive promptly at Turner Field just in time to stand in line and wait for the gates to open. So you see, when I say a day at the park…I mean a day at the park.

With being there from the time the gates open to the time the game ends, you need to make sure you are prepared. For example, you have to have sunscreen. Applying before you leave the hotel is a good idea but after sitting in the hot sun all day long you will need to reapply. Ponchos, checking the weather before you leave is good idea but remember you are in the South and unexpected thunder boomers are well, expected. The camera, used for capturing the all important family moments. Koozies/Can holders, the players in the tight white pants are suppose to be hot, but not my adult beverage…or Soda for the underage. And of course the piece Dee rĂ©sistance…the all important Baseball Glove!! The glove is a must have for trying to catch any homerun balls during warm up along with any foul tips during the game.

And you ask yourself…”Erin, where do you put all of your ballgame must haves?” Well I’ll tell you. I keep them in my MadeToOrder Reusable Grocery Tote that was made from Plastic Bottles!! So not only is this spacious bag used for my grocery shopping but also as a tote bag for my Family outings at Turner Field in Atlanta.

If you don’t have a Reusable Grocery Tote that has your company’s logo and message supplied to you by MadeToOrder, well now, you need to give me a call!


No comments:

Post a Comment